We are trying to run SQL insert statement from diyotta jobs and it get timeout after 60 mins. How do I resolve it
I have one job flow that is still failing in the new environment. If I have the extract type set to JDBC, it aborts at one hour with an error message that the user requested cancellation. We would like to know if below connections string uses JDBC drivers and can we configure timeout setting to more than 60 minutes.
We spoke to DBA and there is no timeout setting at DB level.
In order to overcome the below query time out issue, follow the below steps
- Login to the Admin module.
- Then click on the Agents and traverse to the DEFAULT agent.
- Then click on the Configurations present in the Agent details.
- Then increase the value present in the ops.QUERY_TIMEOUT =7200 [2hrs] as shown below
- Once changes are done, Restart the Agent [DEFAULT] then try to run the Stream again.