Diyotta supporting AES encryption, which has a fixed block size of 128 bits, and a key size of 128, 192, or 256 bits. To achieve this technique, we must follow below steps
- Generate 128/192/256-bit keys using dicmd.
- If user wants more security, then need to generate public/private keys using dicmd.
- Generated diaes.key at step 1 need to encrypt again with public key generated at step 2 using dicmd.
- Current approach, generated keys must place at $DIYOTTA_HOME/agent/keys folder and same keys except public must place in target agent keys folder location.
- If its AES secure encryption, then “Encrypted AES Secrete key” should choose “Yes”.
- When execute job flow which will extract data, encrypt with AES secure keys and sending to target agent over network.
- Encrypted data will decrypt and load into target.