RE: How to use use table with column names having reserved in Diyotta data flow?
When mssql source has reserve keywords, Diyotta provides as option known Allow Strict Names.
1.MSSQL source has ORDER has reserved Keyword in the list of columns present in the table.
2. Then move to the Data object –> properties and select Strict Names as YES.
3. Drag this data object in the snowflake dataflow and the same option would be reflected in the source instance also source –> properties with Strict Names as YES.
4. Move to the source instance and change the alias column value to some meaning full name for the reserved keyword column.
5. The select query/Tform table statement which runs on the source table is populated as below when Strict Names option is checked as YES.
Create as Target [Snowflake].
1.select the mssql source and select the create as Target option.
2.Then goto the parent object [Dataobject] of snowflake target.
3. Then manually remove the alias name added to the column which -(underscore) in our case
4. Then move to the Data object –> properties and select Strict Names as YES and save it.
5. Create table in target looks as shown below.