RE: How do I enable TRACE mode in diserver logs, cause this would help us in debugging the issues
There are two ways of enabling TRACE mode at diserver logs one from Backend and another way through UI level.
- Move to the path: /diyotta/controller/conf and then change the property value to TRACE as shown below##Controller Logs Settings
- Then try to restart the controller.
- Move to the Admin module –> Configurations –> Application Settings –> Application Log settings
- From the drop down select the value as TRACE.
- Once the above changes are done then Restart the Controller.