RE: Do we have an option to apply bulk changes to all my sources or targets at a time
My data flow having multiple pipe lines (more than 5) with different type of databases. Now i added one derived attribute to one of my source then i want to add same attribute to all my sources or i added pre sql and post sql to one of my target then i want same pre sql and post sql value to all my targets. Do we have any option for above scenario?
- Open the Data Flow in DM Wizard by clicking on “Open DM Wizard” option present in Actions menu.
(Note: data Flow shouldn’t have any transform and all target should be in same database.)
- Now Data Flow will open in Data Movement Wizard.
- Go to Source Data Object and open any one source to add derived attribute.
- After adding Derived Attribute, select that data object from the list and Click on Preferences.
- Select the Derived in Bulk Changes window and click on Apply To All.
- Now the same Derived Attribute will be added to all the Sources.
Pre & Post SQL in All Targets:
- Go To target Data Object list and open any Data Object from the list to provide Pre & Post SQL.
- Select that object from the list and click on Preferences.
- Select Pre SQL and Post SQL in Bulk Changes window and click on Apply To All.
- Now the same Pre & Post SQL will apply to all the Targets.